Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ocean of Noise

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I've been studying the Great War and stochiometry with intensity, whilst wearing Comme des Garçons and Lewis Cho, of course. Many things have happened in the world of fashion while I've been away. Marc Jacobs went into rehab, which is good for him, but I hope he doesn't get entirely clean, because he seems to do his best while just slightly tweaked. Too many drugs, though, result in cheap YSL rehashes. Also, the house of Halston has been ressurected, with Rachel Zoe involved as a stylist. This should be interesting. And by interesting, I mean tripe shoved down our throats by US Weekly and In Style, with maybe the occasional decent dress. And of course, I found more things that I want.
Helmut Lang's open-weave knit tank strikes the perfect balance between simple, slutty, and wierd.


Everytime I see Bing Bang's swan belt, I want to burst out into song. Swans, swans, swans sing songs...all night loooong...


And Celestina's mother-of-pearl Cambridge clutch is gorgeously futuristic while remaining soft and natural. It reminds me a lot of Calvin Klein.


All are available at Barney's.

No comments: