Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's Gruesome that Someone so Handsome Should Care

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
George-Michael is lookin' fly, ladies and gentlemen. I love Michael Cera's sensitive-intelligent-dandy-but-still-fairly-normal vibe, and how he pulls off the Thom Brown-style cropped trousers. There's a truely nuanced mix of irony and earnestness in it that I find so charming and intriguing. The suit is superb, I'm so stoked dude to see Superbad (insert pun about how it looks supergood here), and needless to say, after this Friday, I will constantly proclaim myself "McLovin."

3 comments:

An (ex) alien in new york said...

When faced with this one can only




drooooooooooooooooooooooool

Anonymous said...

Agreed on all points.

Tho, being somewhat older, I have more of a cute-kitten reaction where I just want to put him in my pocket and squeeze his cheeks.

Amy said...

Kickass tie.