Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spirit They've Vanished

Alright, so I like a lot of the clothes from Dior Resort '08. Even if they're not exactly something I'd wear, I appreciate the vibrance and silhouettes, and the fact that most of them are very chic while managing to be lurid and mildly ostentatious. However, this...

...happens to veer a little too far into the "Elizabeth Taylor on LSD runs into my 75-year-old step-grandmother in a bar and the two hit it off and decide to go to a party in her Florida retirement community and this is what Liz suggests for her to wear" territory. That said, I think the cut of the coat is fantastic. Alas, if I saw anyone, anywhere, at any time, wearing this whole ensemble together, I would have to fight very hard resist the urge to light fire to their hair.

1 comment:

Alex said...

oh.... my..... god. what the hell?!?!?!